Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Know This Other Light.


Trying to make taking outfit photos "a thing", a routine if you will of my morning duty. So far, so good, making it a priority that is. Was even going to push it a step further and hit up my old chictopia and breathe life into my old account, but Alas! Chictopia was down when I went to log in. Ah, another day won't hurt it eh? For this outfit, I was going more for a hippie grandma with a touch an edge. if that made any sense ha. Nevertheless, the skirt from Forever was perhaps a decent find of mine for it definitely feels like it could have been picked right from racks of the Goodwill.

top: rue21
belt: from another dress
cardigan: marshalls
skirt: forever 21
tights: target
socks: tj maxx
shoes: kohls
necklaces and rings: all from a dollar jewelry store, one is from forever 21
hat: crocheted by moi
purse: marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment