Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I Wore: Well I Don't.

dress: lc by lauren conrad
cardigan: target (kids section)
belt: forever 21
tights: target (kids section)
shoes: vintage
rings: glitter accessories
pearl headband: dollar tree store
buttons: anime matsuri convention

A truth to be told! I walked out of my house today, with a different cardigan and tights and I wasn't entirely feeling them both with my outfit. So I made a quick stop to Target right before work and after 20 minutes, the kids section truly saved the day! Thankfully, I can fit little girls tights so I found these perfect teal polka dot tights for 4 bucks and a white cardigan (which was 5 bucks less than the women's cardigan.) Nevertheless, it was quite a success and made my day a bit brighter! Plus, 2 more days until The Dark Knight Rises, so it's all good, now it just needs to stop raining everyday!
ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment