Thursday, February 7, 2013

Inspiration: Granny Squares

Hello! Been a bit inspired by Granny squares, for an idea popped into my head a few days and I had to create a few items to see how it would turn out. I'll share them in a few days or so! Although, the granny square has received quite a reputation for being a bit old school I guess. I always held quite an interest for the design. The inspiration lately has been gazing my eyes on all these super lovely colorful squares, woot!
I love the bold colors in this, quite a sucker for the pastel pink nowadays!
The pattern for these squares are quite admirable. Definitely a technique I want to attempt. Especially with those colors, eep!
Would be a perfect with the left over scraps of yarn to make a huge blanket. Going right on my to make list.
The colors, the pattern, oh my! Love the feel of this granny square.

No comments:

Post a Comment