Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Inspiration: Oh Chambray!

I've been quite inspired with button down Chambray shirts for the Spring and Summer times and I truly cann ot help, but want every single one I have encountered! Though a number of the ones I have found, have been over 20 bucks (I'm a bargain fiend) so I have been challenging myself to finding them a little far from the top! Here are a few of these Chambray eye candy I have come across upon window shopping on the interwebs.
Love love love the patchwork! Did I mention I love patchwork?
Pinstripe, railroad stripe. Yes please!
Kind of two toned light wash and medium washed chambray, draws me in entirely!
Polka dot chambray and a lace pocket, two of my favorite things all up on one shirt!
My current little collection, 5 and counting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment