Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What I Wore: Find Your Oceans Child.

Hello there! Life has been bringing me an insane amount of inspiration and ideas lately. I've been trying to wrap them all up in a nice stack, so that I can truly figure out what's my next step and to not become quite overwhelmed by it all! Though the projects that have been lingering lately, will come to light, hopefully soon, well once real life work quiets down to rest and I can have more time for the fun stuffs! Anywho, this outfit is entirely all LC by Lauren Conrad and I am entirely fine with that!
dress: LC by Lauren Conrad

blazer:LC by Lauren Conrad
belt: walmart kid's section
socks: jcpenny

necklace: kohls/rue21
tights: vera vang for Kohls

  pins on blazer: anime convention

shoes: vera wang for wohls

bracelets/rings: claires/forever 21

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2466737/?claim=nwk5k85vwk6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: