Thursday, June 20, 2013

What I Wore: Well, You Can Dream Dear.

Hello there! It's been blistering hot here in Texas and I have to say, I am quite ready for the somewhat cool Fall times already! Though I will savor the weather that is here for now because I know in due time, I will be saying the exact same thing in reverse. Regarding this little outfit of mine, I have been dying over wearing these leggings with this top, but the top that I bought was missing basically all of its buttons. Finally, I found some buttons to fix it and now I must say this is truly the most comfortable outfit ever! And it's not even a dress, oh my! For the top, I did find it a bit boring and plain, so for an hint of interest, I had a pair of flower earrings and pinned them to the collar of the top!
bottoms: h&m

top:ross

necklace: kohls/rue21
earrings on blouse: rue21

shoes: betsey johnson

purse: target

bracelets/rings: misc./glitter accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment