Tuesday, March 11, 2014

DIY: How To Crochet A Fabric Bracelet.

Happy Tuesday to ya! I've been itching to gear some of my crochet items towards Spring. I truly wanted to try my hand on crocheting fabric yarn, either made from t-shirt scraps or even store bought (which is the method I chose) to create something out of it. Hopefully, I will attempt creating my own fabric yarn, I've never tried it before and I'd love to see how it would come out.

I'm a huge fan of accessories and wanted to implement that into the crochet world. So here is a very simple and very easy tutorial on how to crochet a fabric bracelet.
The Ingredients
>> scissors
>> you can create your own or try Lion Brand's Fettuccine fabric yarn
>> crochet hook  J/10-6.00MM

Crochet techniques with abbreviations
SC= single crochet
HDC= half double crochet
SS= slip stitch 
CH= chain
Left//
You will start a CH of 10 (depends on your wrist size too)

Right//
You will connect the starting ST with the last ST

Left//
Row 1: HDC the entire Row. Connecting the last ST to the first ST.

Right//
Row 2: SC the entire Row. Connecting the last ST to the first ST. 
SS, and cut to weave the ends in. 

//ashlee elle//

No comments:

Post a Comment