Thursday, June 19, 2014

HandMade: The Crossed Crochet Dress.

This crochet dress was made solely for the straps, I wanted to create a bit more detail with the chain straps though I'll save that idea for another dress. I wanted the top of the dress to be the main attraction of the outfit something a bit different than the usual.  The rest of the dress was created to be lacy and open, so it can be worn with a slip or you can wear it was a cover all. 

I love the idea of starting a project, primarily based on one sole idea and building from that concept. That notion is is what this dress was formed and constructed on and it's quite a ride of accomplishment when that design comes out close to the home of that idea.

Project Details:
The yarn I used was Caron Simply Soft Yarn, featuring Soft Pink.
The hook I used was a G/6 4.25MM.
The Crossed Crochet Dress pattern is entirely experimental from my own design.

If those are interested, I will be sharing patterns of all things created under the HandMade posts! Now I'm off to create!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment