Thursday, July 17, 2014

HandMade: The Crossed Crochet Suspender Skirt.

This has to be one of my favorite crochet pieces as of yet. With my lovely obsession of anything that has suspenders attached to it, this design popped into my head and I could not wait to make it! Now that I have, I'm ready to make more, many many more!

This suspender dress, follows the usual method in which I create my skirts with an elastic waist, I simply attached straps that criss cross in the back. It is insanely comfortable and can be worn with a slip or a pair of biker shorts underneath. The next time I create this design, I will probably create adjustable straps to wear either straight or criss cross if I choose to! I will most likely evolve the pattern, tight stitches that is, to fit the Fall and Winter seasons. (Yes, my mind is already on the approaching season! Can't help it!)

Project Details:
The yarn I used was Caron Simply Soft Yarn (Lilac)
The hook I used was a G/6 4.25MM.
The Crossed Crochet Suspender Skirt pattern is entirely experimental, made from my own pattern!


Have fun crafting!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment