Monday, December 1, 2014

Dream Crochet Shoppe Update.

Shoppe Update!
I've been a bit obsessed with making crochet bows that I had to implement them into some of my crochet items. I can't wait to come up with some new ideas utilizing bows, they are the perfect cute little accessory to pair with just about any outfit!
 
Right now, up on the Etsy >> Dream Crochet Shoppe << I just listed this lovely handmade items just in time for the Holiday season. Also, today only there is 15% off, using the code dream15 and some items have free shipping!

From left to Right:

The Crochet Super Bow Infinity Scarf
 >> Crochet bows adorned all around the scarf, so that everyone can get a view of how cute this scarf is!

The Dapper Crochet Scarf
>> One of my favorites to wear, just to add a little lovely touch of femininity to every outfit!

The Super Crochet Bow Headband
>> This over sized crochet bow is perfect for the Holidays, especially in red!

The Crochet Bow Beanie
 >> Super cute bow set on top of a cozy handmade crochet beanie.

<3 ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment