Monday, January 26, 2015

Dream Crochet Shoppe Update! Flower Crowns.





Hello there! I've been wanting to recreate crocheted flower crowns for quite a bit now and I've come up with a design I am super elated to make available on my Dream Crochet Shoppe!

The very best part of these flower crowns is that you can wear it all year round, especially since Valentines Day is coming up quite soon. A special custom made flower crown is truly one of the best accessories you can rock! Everything is crocheted from the band to the 7 crochet flowers set around a headband, made to fit you and your style.

I love the idea of being able to customize your purchase, with this purchase you can detail if you would like mix colors  and so forth! It's all about personalization!



ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment