Monday, December 23, 2019

It's A Free Crochet Pattern // Holiday Style!

Hello there! With just few days away from Christmas, featuring one of my favorite Dr. Seuss characters- The Grinch donning a Santa hat- that I constructed a year or so ago, as a handmade sweater. Initially, in the Shoppe, believing the week of Christmas would be great opportunity to release the pattern as free.99! Besides creating is all about sharing and connecting-that's what I truly adore about this craft. It's a beautiful gift We all share. So In the Holiday spirit, I really wanted to be able to share this crochet pattern I enjoyed creating and now retain the opportunity to offer freely so that you can create your very own version! Hope you all have a wonderful as well as joyous Day! 



**Please do not sell/copy or redistribute at all.
Grinch is owned by Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P.


No comments:

Post a Comment