Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some New Projects.

crocheted turquoise and black skirt jumper, with detachable straps.





The Jumper.
Time to create, took 8-10 hours.
Made from my own pattern.
Used 2 different yarns. (Red Heart Yarn)
Technique used: Double Crochet, Single Crochet, Double Treble Crochet



I have been wanting to create a jumper of sorts for quite awhile now, though the next one I will make will be high waisted and perhaps shorts! The jumper is super comfy and I love wearing it with stripes and a pair of black boots.







The Maxi.
Time to create, took about 8 hours.
Made from my own pattern.
Used 4 different yarns. (Red Heart Yarn)

 With an elastic waistband.
Technique used: Solomon's Knot, Double Crochet, Single Crochet, Double Treble Crochet


I definitely plan on creating more maxi's, preferably in lighter, brighter colors, something breezy for the spring/summer season. This skirt is something I was quite excited to finish, I love projects like this because it makes the finish product so much more fulfilling. I am fighting the urge to get rid of the trim at the bottom, I can't decide as of yet, but for now it's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment