Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday.

Well, not so much as lazy lazy, I just like the title from the Bjork song. Anywho, I have completed some of the projects I had been working, which would be the hat and the skirt!
 
variations of purple are featured in this lovely hat!
Made this yummy floral skirt with a crocheted band with a ribbon included also, with an exposed zipper.
I truly could not love floral much more.

 Regarding the hat, the yarn is from Red Heart Stripes, I truly love that line, for it is far more softer than its' normal yarn which I tend to hit up the soft version anyway. Nevertheless, it is quite light and perfect the spring days that lay ahead of us. I should probably look for more multi-colored styles to make!
On the skirt that I have made, I'm slightly becoming addicting with mixing fabric and crochet together, I'm truly hoping that I can make more and be able to share it with others as well. It feels more fulfilling being able to make these items and truly wear them instead of just buying whatever y'know, it holds a bit more meaning.
On other things, I am entirely looking forward to making little accessories again, perhaps a headband or bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment