Sunday, July 31, 2011

D.I.Y This!

Here is a tutorial on how to make these cute little fabric bow earrings!

 Basic Ingredients:
1. Fabric
2. Hot Glue Gun
3. Thread (Any Kind)
4. Scissors
5. Earring Backs and Fronts

Cut the size that would you like the bows to be.  I measured mine the width of my pinkie and the length of my ring finger.
This is the piece of fabric I cut.
Also, cut a tiny bit of fabric.
Fold the fabric over length wise.
Glue down the sides.
Fold over all the sides, not all the way, and glue them down as well.
Once all the sides are glue down, wrap the thread around the middle of the fabric, really tightly.
Take the strap of fabric, glue the back of it and wrap the fabric around the bow. Cut when necessary.
Glue the earring front to the back of the earring.
And Kaboom you are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment