Monday, July 9, 2012

Fancy This!

Simply random things that I am currently fancying at the moment!
Tokyofashion.com, always a source of fashion inspiration for me. I love the diversity, the fearlessness that is beautifully exhibited through the clothing worn on it!

Okay, I am truly from the east coast and not a huge donut fan. I didn't think any donut could measure up, but goodness Southern Maid donuts are truly the bees knees! I'm addicted to the blueberry cakes!
It's been raining crazy here in Texas and I'm truly thinking about investing in a pair of cute rain boots! From Modcloth.com


Put a bird on it! Ha, I'm truly obsessed right now with finding a dress donned with pretty little birdies and this one from dorothyperkins.com is a classic choice!
I love love this framed Galaga cross stitch framed by Karla Jane Darling. I want to hang it up in my place pronto!
Firefly. Joss Whedon. Nathan Fillion. Enough said.
And these are a few of my favorite-ist of things!
ash, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment