Saturday, January 19, 2013

What I Wore: Out One Day.

 top: Rue 21
skirt: Forever 21
tights: JcPenny
socks: Target
shoes: Target
rings: owl-Glitter Accessories & the other is from Forever 21
Scarf and hat: Handmade by me   
Well I should entirely be asleep! However, here is a quick daily outfit post! I've been creating projects still and have a V.Day tutorial coming up soon, hopefully I can sucessfully write the pattern up! Lately my mind has been on crochet and picking up lovely bits of yarn here and there, but here are a few items that have caught my eye enough to travel home with me.
prettiful knee high socks with a lace trim. 2 journals (I collect Journals). Cream sweater with a satin bow, which was only 5 bucks and I threw in my handmade crochet collar I have yet to post about!
my new aluminum crochet hook with a wooden handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment