Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What I Wore: In The Real World.

Hello there! This outfit was entirely put together in a matter of seconds sans tights. Which I normally go for, couldn't figure it out in my sleepy haze, so I grabbed these lacy socks! This dress, I knew I loved this dress the moment I laid  my eyes on it, but I held off because I have soo many lace (especially white/ivory/cream) dresses so I let it go. Couple weeks later, it's still in the store, half of it's original price, so I had no choice, but to bring it home with me and I am quite glad I did!
dress: ross
belt: off another dress
necklace: kohls
socks: jcpenny
boots: thrifted

bracelets/rings: misc./glitter accessories
On the crochet side of things, I am currently working on another project of items that I had put aside awhile is coming to the forefront again. I'm excited to create more items in the video game/fantasy/sci realm that I can share!

5 comments:

  1. I haven`t been commenting for a while now, and I must say that I`ve been missing your romantic vintage inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Where is your face pretty lady?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely curls! and gorgeous dress! ^^

    ReplyDelete