Friday, July 12, 2013

HandMade: Crochet Pineapple Bag.

Hello there! I have finished my crochet  pineapple bag which was entirely inspired by this bag here from h&m. Usually when I try out a pattern, I use Red Heart, though I might retry this pattern using a different brand since I have a idea of how to make it. When creating the leaves, I feel I might use a different pattern for it as well, or use actual plastic leaves? I'd have to go out and experiment a bit with it! I didn't write down the pattern, I kind of played it by eye so to speak, it's one of my favorite things to do when it comes to being inspired. If anyone is interested, I was thinking of creating a tutorial, video wise, I'm definitely wanting to create a Vlog, detailing crochet love and everyday style/wear!

1 comment:

  1. can you create a tutorial on youtube or write down a written pattern?

    It's sp cute and you're so talented! :D

    ReplyDelete