Sunday, July 14, 2013

What I Wore: There Is No Place Like Home.

Hello There! I must say, I feel like Dorothy in this dress sans the ruby slippers of course! There is nothing I adore more than a gingham pattern, and to have it set so lovely upon a dress, I truthfully couldn't ask for more. Plus, it was under 20 buckaroos so uh yeah! Well I could, if only it had pockets! These shoes, I fell in love with them the moment my eyes set their sights upon them. They hold such a vintage-y feel, with the bows and the slight, but not quite kitten heel to them, I simply had no other choice, but to bring them home to live with me!
 dress: paper crane from tjmaxx
tights: kohls
shoes: seychelles
necklace: made by me
collar chain: forever 21
bracelets: glitter accessories/grocery store 
hair bow: dream in vintage shoppe (made by me!)
Onward to the crochet side of things, I am working on an idea that sprung from my crown and I swiftly created it within a handful of days. It's part of a set of collection that I would like to explore one day, I just couldn't help myself, I had to make and I can't wait to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment