Saturday, July 20, 2013

What I Wore: And Here We Go!

Hello there! This dress is The dress, I have been looking for quite awhile, I love a skull print and to finally have on donned all over a dress makes me quite happy! There was a pretty decent sale going on at Hot Topic and I was planning on just purchasing a Harley Quinn tee, (my favorite graphic novel villian, well one of them) and I just swiftly glanced at the dress and thar she blows! Under 20 bucks plus with a coupon, yeah, it was over right then and there! Now I can cross off this print for my dress collection for once and for all! I truly love the fact that there is mixture of lace and ruffles which represents the femininity and hard feel with the skull print. Its truly the best of both worlds, for me personally!
dress: royal bones/hot topic
shoes: mossimo/target
rings: glitter accessories/target
studded headband: shasa
necklace: rue 21/glitter accessories

3 comments: