Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I Wore: Lively Child.

Hello there! I hope all is well! Next week, I will be going on a holiday (vacation) back home for a week and it has influenced a crochet project, which truly works for everyday usage. Also, there is another smaller wip that I have in mind as well and will be sharing that quite soon! Regarding this lively floral dress, I bought it at Plato's Closet, sold a few shirts for it and it reminded me of sunflowers. Sunflowers are my favorite flower and I have been wanting to find a dress with them donned on them! My wedges just so happened to match the dress perfectly, usually I'm not a fan of super coordinating my outfits; however, I felt it just suited each other quite right!
dress: forever 21
tights: jcpenny
shoes: lauren conrad [kohls]
purse: forever 21
belt: off another dress
carousel pin: paris market
rings and things: glitter accessories/misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment