Saturday, August 10, 2013

Inspiration: A Touch Of Fall.

Hello there! Here are another batch of lovely crochet items that have caught my eyes! With the Fall season, still on the brain, I can't help the desire of creating a list of projects I simply cannot wait to make. For the Fall, I truly want to aim for the whimsy, vintage inspired projects that I can mix and match with other outfits. These items are not so heavily Fall/Winter items, these are too slowly guide myself into the layering pieces. Though I must state, living in Texas, (heatwaves and all) kind of puts a hold on that idea, but I'm an East Coast girl at heart, I'll make it work!
The detail on this sweater is so delicate and beautiful, I can entirely see myself wearing this deep into the fall. >>found here.
Love love this granny square inspired purse, with Fall inspired yarn, it's definitely a project set for the future. >>found here.
The mix of fabric and utilizing yarn throughout the sweater has me quite intrigued. I adore the idea of this item! >>found here.
The color and the drape of this sweater, could see it in a variation of colors. Also, that bag! I think I might put that on the list as well! >>found here.

1 comment:

  1. On that last sweater I could definitely see it in black and white stripes.

    ReplyDelete