Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Inspiration: Mixing The Seasons.

Hello there! Lately I have been inspired by the idea of Fall heading our way, (not entirely for us Texans, but hey, I'm pretending) and the colors that surround the most loveliest season! I've been so wrapped up with the orange, gold and greens that I wanted to step outside and bring in some light Springish colors to mix into the pot. Currently, my eyes have landed lots of pink and cream projects that will defintely be created not only in my crocheted items, but in my daily wear! The items that I have selected are inspiring pieces that will entirely influence some future projects in some sort of fashion!
A knitted cardigan, oh how I would love to create this cardigan along with the little hearts splattered about the piece. Could entirely be a great layering piece for the Fall. >> found here.
Another knitted item! Love love the pink and the slight lime green yarn mixed about this hat. Plus, it has a pom pom perfectly attached at the top. >> found here.
 




Chevron striped bag, I've made one before (here) and I'd love to implement brighter or bold colors for the Fall other than the usual seasonal colors. >> found here.

I'm a huge fan of this sweater, I would probably utilize more of a cream or off white color for the yarn. Would be quite a nice addition to the sweater weather crocheted pile! >>found here.

2 comments:

  1. I love that first sweater! <3

    -c.c

    http://rosecolored-telescope-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete