Monday, September 2, 2013

What I Wore: Labor Day.

Hello there! Happy Labor Day to All! Today's plan is to relax with my very first PSL (Pumkin Spice Latte) of the Season and work on some fun projects which I am pretty excited to share very soon. They're all definitely Autumn driven and quite challenging! Onto this super lovely dress, which I really really love because of the little skulls patterned about on it. Love the mix of a bit edge to something quite feminine, plus I truly adore skull patterns! Also, I am wearing my crocheted bow belts which are for sale custom made on my Etsy here! I'm loving crocheting more for Autumn! It's a bit sad to see Summer go, but Fall is really calling my name, I just wish Texas had proper seasons like the East Coast dd. Makes me truly miss it (not the Winters though!) Well 'm off to happily crochet the day away, hope you all have a lovely day!
What I Wore>>
dress>> marshalls
crocheted bow belt>> handmade by me 
hat>> cotton on
sunglasses>> rue 21
wedges>> candies/kohls
rings>> marc jacobs/glitter accessories
bracelets>> betsey johnson/glitter accessories/random stores

2 comments:

  1. Adorable dress! <3

    -cc

    http://rosecolored-telescope-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete