Sunday, September 22, 2013

What I Wore: Hello Autumn!

Such a happy gal I am, now that it is officially Autumn! This dress, I purchased whilst thrifting with Cece on her birthday, I came across this golden number and thought it felt perfect for fall. I adore floral quite a lot, so that I am elated I can wear it different versions of it throughout the seasons. It's a quite comfy piece and if it ever becomes a bit chillier here, I can layer it with a cardigan or wear it entirely with tights! I chose the burgundy boots for a bit of pop, which the color is very lightly represented in the dress as well as the knee high socks in a tan/cream color instead of a dark grey or black color. Now to enjoy salted caramel everything!
What I Wore:
dress>> vintage
belt>> off another dress
knee high socks>> jcpenny
boots>> ross
hat>> forever 21
purse>> kohls
rings>> glitter accessories

2 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful colors! Your hat and shoes are perfect <3 When I saw you in the Chictopia Style Gallery I was like "squeeee!" Haha. You deserve it! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh many thank yous! Yes, I must say this dress was quite a find! :)

    ReplyDelete