Thursday, October 24, 2013

What I Wore: A Birthday Bird.

Hello there! This outfit is from this week, when Cece and I met up to eat, drink and be quite merry, taking photos and doing a tiny bit of shopping. I'm truly loving the weather in the morning, though by mid afternoon it's quite the opposite, oh how I wish it would stay! Either way, I'm moving forward with my light fall outfits. Including finally pulling out my velvet boots and my thrifted velvet brocade purse. Such a sucker for everything velvet! I paired my bird sweater, I purchased in the summertime for 8 bucks and a faux leather skirt from Target (kids section) for 6 dollars. I love a good deal!

Well, it's my birthday weekend and I aim to have a grand time with family and friends! Relaxing and enjoying the moments that I am quite thankful to hold. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, you deserve it. :)

What I Wore:  
sweater>>  forever 21/platos closet
skirt>> target (little girls section)
 tights>> jcpenny
socks>> target  
shoes>> divided h&m
rings>> glitter accessories & shasa  
hat>> target
purse>> goodwill

4 comments:

  1. Love it! That last picture is my favorite!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater! Love the bird print and the illusion of houndstooth. Clever design! Gorgeous details on that bag! Fantastic boots!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just realized the bird print emulates the illusion of houndstooth, quite interesting! now that I see it ha!

      Delete