Monday, October 7, 2013

What We Wore: Fun At The Carnival.

Hello, hope you had a lovely weekend. This past Sunday, Cece and I, went to a few stores looking for some pretty good deals and all and happened to come across a carnival that was there for the weekend! It was such a sweet little surprise! Also, thankfully, we stopped into Michaels', of course per my request and I found some major deals on some of my favorite bits of yarn. Let's just say I went a bit crazy and walked out there with little basket full of yarn. Though more projects to come from those purchases quite soon! :) Oh and Cece made my new banner, thank ya doll!
What I Wore:
sweater>> jcpenny
dress>> lc by lauren conrad/kohls
tights>> target
socks>> target
boots>> target
bag>> forever 21
rings>> glitter accessories
watch>> betsey johnson
hat>> dream in vintage shoppe

4 comments:

  1. I need that hat in my life prease.

    -C.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the photos of the carnival fit great to your style, and the style of your blog...

    ReplyDelete