Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What's On My Hook?

Currently, I am working on an over sized crochet sweater dress/tunic which is something I have been wanting to create for awhile now. Especially since the weather has been quite fit to layer up and all. I 've found the inspiration to crochet up this dress which is a bit inspired by jumpers! Not only attempting the idea of the creating something dress like again, the huge obstacle was finding what color I wanted to make it in. I finally reached he winning color of an Aran shade, cream and off white tint, which goes perfectly with brown and greys. Now all I have to do is complete it! Which I know will take a great deal of time, but I'm excited of how it's going to turn out because all I have is a little sketch in a book and a idea in my mind. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one!
What projects are you working on? I hope yours is coming along swimmingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment