Monday, November 25, 2013

Crochet + Life: Giving Thanks.

When this time of year hits, I try my best to compile a handful of reasons of why I should be thankful and one of them, this year happens to be Crochet. 

I feel like it's more than a hobby for me, that it's a passion beyond description, beyond definition. Honestly, I am not an entirely patient person, I can become a bit antsy at times, but with crocheting, it  has truly assisted me in taking my time and understanding when I need to stop and start over. Also, it has pushed me to create projects I have always wanted to try, but backed away because of the challenge. This year, its' different, I'm going for it. Whatever project I'm writing in my notebook, I am going to make it.

After a long day at work, it is the calm after the storm with the promise of something created from my own hands and that is a wondrous feeling.
Crocheting has helped me manage as well as conquer lifes' little obstacles a lot smoother and I am quite thankful for finding this craft and never giving up on it.
I am thankful for this art and I am thankful that I can share it with those who enjoy the craft as well.
What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment