Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What's On My Hook?

What's on my hook?
Currently, I have this taupe number on my hook and it is the perfect shade of taupe. I am planning to create a long cardigan of sorts,  inspired by the boho chic style.  Which I have love especially when it comes to crochet as well as knits. I believe the flower child in me is coming out in this project and I am quite anxious to get it all complete so I can wear it! Fringe will entirely play a part in this project, which I am huge fan of and suits the whole hippie feel of it.

Where is the yarn from?

(It's Bernat Baby Sport// Baby Taupe) from my Yarn Haul Post for October. I'm loving this yarn, I think I'm going to make space in my yarn bin for this brand in however many colors they come in! Well back to it I go! Do wish me luck!

Question: What current projects are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment