Saturday, January 4, 2014

What I Wore: Staying Warm.

Oh my, I must say that I am enjoying the weather here! The nights have been quite the chilly ones, but comparable to those who are seeing white blankets of snow stretched across their land. I have no right to complain! I'm just insanely grateful that all of my sweaters and boots are being used more this year than before. I say keep it coming chill factor, layering up is entirely one of my favorite things about winter.

What I Wore:  
denim top>> lc by lauren conrad//kohls
sweater cardigan>> marshalls  
dress>> ross  
tights>> kohls
socks>> target  
shoes>> white mountain//ross  
rings/bracelets>> glitter accessories/ target/betsey johnson  
purse>> target
crochet hat and crochet scarf>> available on sale at my Etsy Store>> Dream In Vintage Shoppe.

2 comments: