Monday, January 6, 2014

Crochet + Life: By My Side.

Hello there! Hope your weekend was a lovely one! Mine was a bit far from perfect, but entirely learned a grand lesson on how valuable and incredibly fragile life truly is. I'm not a huge fan of divulging my personal life; however, it was a truly an eye opening experience that I have to be thankful for each and every day!  Trying to turn such a negative moment into a sky of positivity.

It also reminded me that all those things, projects that I have put off, said, "Tomorrow, I'll get to it tomorrow..."  Maybe I should get to it and not hold it off. Not let it sit and wither away. Make something! That's what life is all about. Whether it is a little handmade scarf (like the one shown here, I had been putting it off for awhile now..) Make happiness within yourself, that is where you will find peace!

Now I am off to continue my marathon of "Girls" while crocheting it up!
Hope you enjoyed your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment