Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What's On My Hook?

What's on my hook? After two weeks of working and finishing up on Christmas gifts. I have returned back to creating new projects to share! Currently this project contains a handful of various colors that I am using to create a crochet skirt. For this particular project, I entirely want to utilize diverse designs within this item to give it an aztec or a tribal feel. Seeing as I have made various skirts before, I want to elevate the skill level for myself and become a bit more technical with the work. It's a bit up in the air as far as the design goes, entirely winging it, but I'm sure it'll be an experience that will come out better than I imagined! (Hopefully!)

Where is the yarn from? All of the yarn is from Red Heart!

 

What's on your hook/needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment