Thursday, February 27, 2014

HandMade: The Crochet Stormtroopin' Top.

Here is my newest project complete from last week's, "What's on my hook?" Being such a huge fan of Star Wars, I ventured into the Dark Side to make this crochet stormtrooper top. It was super fun to create and these graphic tops are becoming more and more a huge staple in my crochet life. I love the fact that I can take a genre that I love ever so much and display it in an artistic form. It feels quite good. I entirely, in the future plan on filling out the rest of the group, of course making my way to the good side, but for now it's all about the Galactic Empire!
The Yarn I used:  Black/White// Red Heart Yarn The Hook I used: J/10-6.00MM
The Pattern I used: Experimental: My Own! 
//ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment