Thursday, March 13, 2014

HandMade: The Breaking Bad Crochet Top.

Here is my newest project complete from last week's, "What's on my hook?

I'm still in Breaking Bad withdrawal. This show, I mean yeah. It was a no brainer on what to create next for my graphic top. Had to represent this show the best way I know how by the art of crochet!

I  created this top a bit different than the others, wanting it to be a bit like a tunic, fitting for the pairing of leggings or jeans. Utilizing a simple method of the half double crochet and single crochet, I keep it basic for more arduous creations!

Note: I Will be creating a pattern for the majority of my handmade projects including this one!  

The Yarn I used: White &  Forest Green//Red Heart Super Saver Bundle Yarn  
The Hook I used: J/10-6.00MM

The Pattern I used: Experimental: My Own!
//ashlee elle//

No comments:

Post a Comment