Thursday, June 5, 2014

HandMade: The Sunday Crochet Biker Shorts.

Hello there! Happy Thursday to ya! Here is my latest finished WIP, that I have been putting on hold for quite awhile now, but here it is! I made a pair of crochet shorts about two years ago, when I first started crochet blogging. [Crochet shorts pattern.] This pattern is a bit of a departure from the initial one, hopefully, it exhibited the growth I feel my crocheting technique has shown over these few recent years. Learning each day ya'll!

This project was inspired for my love of dresses and the idea of wearing cute little biker shorts underneath. So I thought it would be super cute to crochet up a pair with that in mind. With these particular shorts, I utilized an elastic waist for a comfortable fit. I must say, these shorts are so ridiculously comfy, I can wear them all day every day. (And I probably will!) 

Project Details:
The yarn I used was Caron Simply Soft Yarn, featuring Sage.
The hook I used was a G/6 4.25MM.
The Sunday Crochet Biker Shorts pattern is entirely experimental from my own pattern.
 



 Now I am off to work on my current project, have a lovely night!
ashlee elle.

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute. It's awesome that you use your own patterns for your projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keren, creating is such a passion of mine, I truly appreciate your comment!

      Delete