Thursday, July 24, 2014

HandMade: The Vintage Love Crochet Dress.

Hello there! Happy Thursday to you all! This dress, I must admit was quite a monster of a project. Being an experimental project I did have the idea and design in mind, though I entirely had to work with another method to make the dress what I truly wanted it to be. Now I can entirely say, I am happy with the finished product. It happens a lot when it comes to creating new ideas, sometimes they don't work out the way you hope, but I kind of like the battle (at times) even when it is incredibly frustrating!

The dress was made from little individual crochet rounds that I ended up crocheting together and then crocheting all of the pieces one by one. It was a lot of sewing and a lot of impromptu techniques. I left the back top to be open without the extra crochet to create a lacy appearance and to create a bit of fun with the dress.

Project Details:
The yarn I used was Caron Simply Soft Yarn 2 skeins (baby blue)
The hook I used was a G/6 4.25MM.
The Vintage Love Crochet Dress pattern is entirely experimental, made from my own pattern.

(Will have an update soon regarding all  of the availability for the crochet patterns!

Always stay inspired and have fun creating!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment