Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Dream Crochet Pattern Shoppe.

Hello there! I have been away for quite awhile due to moving and I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. Though first things first, I wanted to start up a crochet pattern shop to display and offer others the opportunity of creating some of the designs I have exhibited on my blog! I am quite excited as well as elated to be able to share some of my favorite pieces as well as create more in the process.

Here is the link to the new crochet pattern shoppe: 
The Dream In Vintage Crochet Pattern Shoppe. 

I have been going back and forth between my Etsy on wanting to move all of my crochet items to big cartel as well. Though for now I will simply host the crochet patterns!
If you have any favorites that you would like for me to post first let me know!
Until next time!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment