Thursday, September 25, 2014

HandMade: The Golden Hour Crochet Dress.

Hello there! Happy Thursday to you! As I head off on small vacation, I wanted to show the newest crochet project I have recently finished. This is one of my favorite designs and I most certainly will be creating it in various colors. I was going for a dress with a hint of whimsy (with the crochet bow detail) and most importantly, something I could wear stripes with!

The actual creation of the dress really did not take me to too long to construct and it was fairly easy comparable to the others I have created to be honest. The technique entirely made the dress quite a comfortable one and it holds no stiffness which is quite imperative, especially when it comes to dresses. I definitely want to mess around with the design a bit and create another dress inspired by this one, perhaps one with more bows! 

Project Details:
The yarn I used was Red Heart Yarn (Gold)
The hook I used was a G/6 4.25MM.
The Golden Hour Crochet Dress pattern is entirely experimental, made from my own pattern!
Planning to place the pattern for purchase on my Pattern Shoppe!
Have a lovely week!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment