Thursday, October 16, 2014

HandMade: The Comfy Over-Sized Crochet Sweater.

I am quite in love with this oversize super comfy crochet sweater I whipped out from a design I've had in my head for months. Trust me, it feels like I am wearing a cozy blanket and that is pretty awesome. Granted I've got awhile before I can actually wear this baby out, though our mornings here have been pretty smooth, it's entirely one of my favorite pieces to wear.

The sweater is absolutely perfect for wearing with jeans, leggings, (my go-to) or even throwing a dress over it could be an option. It's just a sweater that I know I will be making more of not only for myself, but it will be up on my Etsy quite soon to purchase!

The Comfy Crochet Over-sized Sweater pattern is entirely experimental, made from my own pattern! Planning to place the pattern for purchase on my Pattern Shoppe!

Have Fun Crafting!
ashlee elle.

3 comments: