Thursday, October 30, 2014

HandMade: The Girly Skull Crochet Dress.

Hello there! Happy Handmade Thursday to you. The latest design to come from my sketch books is this crochet skull dress. I had gone back and forth with this design, especially for the graphic front piece, battling the concept of having the dress split it into two separate colors that would compliment each other. I think it came out fairly well! Definitely want to implement sleeves to this design, next time around. Seeing that I love to layer so sleeveless is usually my go to design!

With crochet pieces that involve graphic designs, they do entail a lot of time ensuring that each chain, each stitch, every row is accounted for. It's a bit stressful to say the least, but in the end, it is truly worth it.

Project Details:
(The leather bow is a hair accessory of mine!)
The yarn I used was Red Heart Super Saver (Black and White)
The hook I used was a I/9-5.50MM
The Girly Skull Crochet Dress pattern is entirely experimental, made from my own pattern! Planning to place the pattern for purchase on my Pattern Shoppe!

Have a great crafty weekend!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment