Wednesday, October 29, 2014

On My Hook.

Currently, I've been working with this forest green yarn from Red Heart, wanting to create a deconstructed skirt, utilizing a different shape than what most skirts are made. I know, that sounds confusing, but once it's completed it'll make sense..hopefully! It is a skirt that I have designed that will emulate the look of a cable stitch and draw in the appeal of a sweater skirt. Which is one of my favorite things to wear during the Fall/Winter season. 

Another addition to the mix was the selection of buttons, I went to craft store to craft store attempting to find the most fitting set that would compliment this skirt. Thankfully, one of the stores I hit up, had tons of buttons on sell, so now for future projects I am pretty much golden!

What are you currently working on?
Hope your projects are coming along quite nicely!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment