Thursday, October 2, 2014

HandMade: The Stay Crochet Sweater.

Hello there & Happy Thursday! I have been wanting to buy and use this yarn for ages. Every single time that I would go to Michael's I would just stare at it, entirely thrown off by the price. (11.99) though with a coupon, it really isn't a big deal, but I suppose if I was going to purchase it, I needed to have a game plan in mind. 

I wanted to create a little bit more than a cropped top kind of sweater with structured sleeves. It doesn't get crazy cold here in Texas, so I opted to create a top more fitting for our Autumn seasons. Pairing it with a pair of slight high waisted denim and it's definitely a lovely combination.

I must say, working with this yarn was a bit of a dream and I entirely want to go buy more and more for all the other ideas I have stored up! The yarn is very comfortable and doesn't hold any itchy factor along with it. I'm entirely up for creating more as well as sharing the pattern!

Project Details:
The yarn I used was Lion Brand Yarn (Fishermen's Wool)
The hook I used was a H8-5.00MM
The Stay Crochet Sweater pattern is entirely experimental, made from my own pattern! Planning to place the pattern for purchase on my Pattern Shoppe!


Hope your projects are coming along quite nicely!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment