Thursday, January 15, 2015

HandMade: The Cherry Love Crochet Skirt.

Hello there! Happy Thursday to ya! I thought I'd get a head start on some V-day projects and this is one item that I've had sitting in my design queue for quite awhile! Thankfully, after the holiday season I was finally able to create it and bring it to life. 

One of my favorite things to make are skirts so this one is right up there, with an elastic waistband to comfortable fit my waist and the ability to wear it through any season is just what I was aiming for. I love the idea of having the bow be optional (which it entirely is) if I choose to. I love pairing it with a tucked in blouse and being able to wear it high waisted, it entirely fuels my love for the vintage flair!

You can purchase a custom made skirt in any size! At my Dream Crochet Shoppe on Etsy and the pattern for this lovely skirt will be available this weekend as well if you are looking to create your own custom skirt!

x ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment