Thursday, April 30, 2015

HandMade: The Avengers Crochet Dress!

Hello there! Hope you're having a lovely week! About a month ago, well as soon as the tickets were available for Avengers 2, I purchased them immediately and went straight to the drawing board to create this dress. This handmade crochet dress has an easy to follow graph to detail how the logo will look when created, plus additional written instructions as well! It was quite a fun project to work on, time was put into creating it and it entirely shows!

What I love about this dress, it exhibits my love for the film by creating a handmade piece and that always feels like the best way to express adoration. To be honest, I'm a huge DC comic fan, but since Joss Whedon (creator of Buffy and Firefly) took on the writing position it has become one of my favorite superhero films! I've made a handful of graphic tops, this is my first time tackling the dress portion, which was fairly easy and entirely fills my elation of creating dresses! The dress is super comfortable of course and can be worn throughout just about every season!

Pattern Details:
The yarn I used: Black (1 Skein) White (2 Skeins) [Red Heart Super Saver Yarn]
Medium 4
The hook I used: H/8-5.00MM

Get The Avengers Crochet Dress Pattern at:

x ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment