Thursday, July 16, 2015

HandMade: The Eiffel Rose Crochet Top!

Hello there! Hope you're having a lovely week! I've had this yarn in my "to make" stash for quite awhile, pondering over various designs I could create utilizing it. When the idea of of off the shoulder top with a bit of an over-sized "flair" to it, sent the process into overdrive. The project is truly a fun, easy breeze to a top that will bring such color and vivacity to any outfit! I am actually considering extending the design and creating a dress, not far from this pattern construction. It's definitely a color staple that I am quite elated to add to my crochet collection!


Pattern Details:
The yarn I used:  The yarn I used: Red Heart Boutique "Unforgettable" in Color "Parrot" [2 Skeins]
The hook I used:I/9-5.50MM


Get The Eiffel Rose Crochet Pattern at:

x ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment