Monday, May 27, 2013

What I Wore: Oh, It's Been Quite A Whirlwind!

Hello there! I've been a busy bee! Lots of changes, in life that is! Was going to go on a lovely trip back home for a tiny bit of a vacation; however, had a bit of a family emergency which halted those plans! Though as soon as everyone is super healthy that is when we fly again! Everything happens for a reason! Plus, I have been working and shooting all throughout, but blah blah that stuff is boring! I am currently working on a crochet dress, that matches the flats I am wearing in this daily outfit blurb! I'm hoping to finish it soon, so I can start another project I have in mind. Now it's time to play catch up.
dress: ross
belt: walmart (kids section)
tights: kohls
bow necklace: lc by lauren conrad
ring bunny/coffee ring: uptown beauty & anime matsuri convention
flats: ross

No comments:

Post a Comment