Saturday, May 4, 2013

HandMade: The May Crochet Dress.

Hello there! I have made probably the most testing dress so far! I still want to tweak it a bit which is why it's a trial dress, though I am very elated out how it came out. I debated on making the flowers all throughout the bottom of the dress, but I selected on keeping it a bit solid so to speak. There are a few more dresses that I have in mind that I am currently working on. There is a post that hopefully I can write up this week on big projects like crocheting dresses, basically where the inspiration is built in order to construct such a feat! It's a very challenging, but fufilling project to start!
Project: The May Crochet Dress.
Pattern: Experimental
Yarn Used: Caron (Cream and Peach) 
Hook Used: I/9-5.50 MM  Boye Brand




No comments:

Post a Comment