Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Dream Craft Mix: July

Hello there! Since I've been crocheting up a storm, one of my favorite things to do, is to play some cool, calm and groovy jams, whilst I craft away. So I thought to myself that it would be quite a fun thing to post, some of the music I like to listen to when I am in that super crafting mood. (Which is basically all the time!) So here is a track listing of my mix for the month of July! Note: I wanted to create my list, using Playlist.com, but unfortunately it is down at the moment. Whenever it is up, I will recreate this post so that it is much more accessible than flipping through the links!

1// Francoise Hardy: "Comment Te Dire Adieu.
2// Jónsi: "Kolnidur."
3// Eisley: "Milstone."
4// Coconut Records: "West Coast."
5// Neutral Milk Hotel: "In The Aeroplane Over the Sea."
6// Rilo Kiley: 'Rip Chord."
7// My Morning Jacket: "What A Wonderful Man He Was."
8// Midlake: "Balloon Maker."
9// Why? "Gemini (Birthday Song."
10// MGMT: "Youth."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment